Is Uber or Grab Dead? || Blog #3


Due to several driver declines and cancellation in Grab and Uber, I was forced to go back to regular commute.

In my case, since I live along C5 road in Taguig, I still find the regular commute as the fastest and cost-effective way to go to my destination.

As per writing, I went to Shaw WCC by jeep and MRT. I left the condo at around 2:50PM and it only took me 20 minutes to get there. Jeep fair is 10 pesos and MRT only costs me 12 pesos.

Well, I guess some of you have been experiencing this already. When I book either Uber or Grab, 20 minutes na nakakalipas, wala pa din nag aaccept ng booking request mo. And the rate can go up to 250-300 pesos. Hassle, right?

The only reason why I choose Uber or Grab over the regular commute is comfort - kapag hindi ako nagmamadali. Safety? Nah. Bad things happen anytime. Convenience? Honestly, it's not anymore. Mas lalo kang malelate sa trabaho mo because of the traffic! Especially when you book for sharing or pooling.

Anyway, this article does not justify the efficiency, convenience and safety of the regular means of commute and TNVS (Grab or Uber).

What's yours? You may share your experience in the comment below. :)

Comments